Sell Art at Auction
Art has been closely associated with auctions since Ancient times, with many of the world's art buyers and collectors used to making purchasing decisions through the exciting process of live auctions.
Art Hawk works with leading and established artists, galleries, dealers and publishers to produce its outstanding collection of artworks. If you are an artist, gallery or dealer looking to sell art at auction, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the exciting opportunities to sell through Art Hawk.
Why Sell through Art Hawk?
- It is free to join and list your artwork.
- Our commission on successful auctions are the lowest on the market.
- You will join a collective of artists and galleries, all sharing in the benefits of accessing auction buyers.
- Sell to a growing community of buyers, ever-expanding from our major traffic generating links and promotions.
- Promote your work to our network of collectors for free.
- Set your own reserve price on artworks.
- We all work together to support you every step of the way.
How it Works?
- Contact us at email@example.com with details about your artwork that you would like to list.
- Our expert team of art market specialists will evaluate your work to consider its suitability at present to be listed for auction.
- If approved, we will enquire as to your proposed guide prices, reserve prices and any delivery fees. We will then get your work added to an upcoming auction, with it being consigned to us for the duration of the auction.
- We will manage and promote your work in the auction.
We can provide more details and information to those who apply. We look forward to hearing from you!